The tip of a knife... Going, going, gone.... (Nowhere neard done!)

Go down

The tip of a knife... Going, going, gone.... (Nowhere neard done!)

Post  PixieInTheDust on Mon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm

We are fighting
They are winning
They are fighting
We are going...

We are on the tip of a knife
Any way goes.
They can be lost.
We are going...

The tip of a knife
Its so sharp!
I can barely see anymore...
We are gone...

The remnants of our herd has scattered. We are all split. I have no idea where I am, what day it is, or why I am here, only that it hurts. It hurts a lot. All I can remember is the dark horses, a blinding white light, my herd's screams, and then nothing. Now we all have awoken to a bright light, and neither of the horses left can remember the sun being so light. But, as the day wore on, we found out some things that we thought were only myths come true... We could do things we only could dream of... We had powers.

Black Horses had come to rid of this herd who showed the potential to overthrow them, and that night they did not expect us to be stronger. They were defeated, but not finished, and their powers were weakened, then somehow were given to the remaining survivors of our herd. We don't know our full powers yet, and we are somewhat weak while we are scattered, but we will get through this... will we? We need to find the rest of our herd and really defeat the Black Horses once and for all... But the only thing is, is that we all will come in pairs, and we all will go in pairs...
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down