No such thing as love

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No such thing as love

Post  Wolves on Mon May 04, 2009 9:49 pm

My Name is War Admiral,im known as Either War or Admiral.I haved Lived for Eight years and i still have the strength of a powerful,young colt.My coat is the color of the darkness with a matching mane and tail that have Aurban tips,My eyes being diffrent from one another the left being a Light green while the right was a brown like a tree's bark.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.I am Strong,Fore i am a stallion.

"I walk among the darkness that welcomes me along..."

I snorted calmly as my eyes were covered from ym black mane with the red colored tips.A deep snort came from my nostrols as i stood down the river in the shall's stareing at the water that flowed by with no exspression but being lost in deep thought.After awhile i shoke myself out of the trance slowly and shifted my gaze up to the sky as if longing for an answer to my question...When will this end?

Last edited by Wolves on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No such thing as love

Post  Tempest on Wed May 06, 2009 6:49 am

Bellicose

I dropped my crown to gaze at the vibrant hues of green, that masked the dark ebony through the woodlands. Such a contrast, like myself. I slivered my delciate frame through the brush, its' thorns clawing at me, it's branches tugging at my oil black mane. Veiled in the the undergrowth that sprouted up, wrapping around sturdy oak trees and softer pines was small souls, springing through, I could perceive the small race of their heart, with my alerted auds. I let my tail sway in the faint breeze that mustered unusual whipsers through the cool area. I could scent a faint hint of a behemoth in the distance. I paused for just a moment, my white chassis crawling once more, untill I could see the midnight spector.
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Wed May 06, 2009 8:14 am

My nostrols picked up the scent of another and i lower my head to a normal level,perking my ears forward as i toke another sniff from the air.My eyes opened once more as i turned myself towards the mare and looekd up and down with curious eyes yet one that held deep secrets in their core.My mane blew back to cover my eyes as i turned my neck to the right slightly and snorted under my large breath of air that puffed out from my mouth.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Thu May 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Bellicose

I watched the bachelor for a few moments, before I could literally aproach. Voices were a cluster in my head, murmurs and whispers. It was utter comsumption. I took one last inhale, before I shrouded myself into the evergreen area.The sultry day was a pity, for was this the day I would find what had felt was missing from my life? Or was I doomed a somber lonesome? Eager to reach the answer, she turnt herself around, eyeing the spector. Tendrils hissed violentley in the breeze, at the sudden moist yet cooling air. Her eyes looked marked, mentally, with dread, as she hesitated, breathing in his scent.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm

I shifted my weight around on my hooves as i paitiently waited for her approach.I started o bob my head in a slow calm pace to show i was no harm to her.As a sign of respect and such i lowered my head to my hooves and stepped back slightly as i bowed to her and closed my eyes before lifted my head back up once more.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 8:25 am

Bellicose

Out of respect, I veiled my crown low to the ground, letting my nostrils breathe hot air against the soil. I poised my legs in a posture where one knelt, and one still straight. I lifted myself off of the ground. I lifted my lithe body closer, untill I could see the majectic grace up close. I stood still, a pose to tranquillity. And as so, spirits of elders, mindful of our presence, danced ruefully around the trees whispering.

Go..get him.
He needs you..
We need you...
Hallelujah..
Go..go...go..

I did not seem to be bothered by the paranormal essence, it was a casual thing for me. I opened my eyes, and stood on the other edge of the stream, where the spector posed himself.

Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 11:45 am

I smield slightly just the ends of my lips pulling up.I looekd at the stream for a moment then back up to her gaze and stepped into the water.My pace was slow and cautious as i walked towards her know being stomach deep in the river and half way threw.I didn't mind the water but rather enjoyed its cool feeling against my coat.Once i was out of the water and a few feet from her i shoke myself dry but not fully.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Bellicose

I watched him carefully, I lowered my head, letting him come closer if he pleaded. I walked carefully, getting water into my coat from him shaking. It made me shiver as it settled into my thin coat, but I didin't care. I slowed, nearly closing the distance. But I gave him room. "I am Bellicose.." I chimed. The wind carried my voice through the air, and the spirits bellowed my name. I arched my neck the other way, carefully observing. bellicose....Bellicose....bell...ico..se... I let the wind carry my scent, fluentley through the wind. I sighed and breathed in his scent.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 12:08 pm

I breathed in her scent as i stepped slightly closer to where my muzzle touched her shoulder and smield once more."Im War admiral..war for short" I whickered softly my voice strong yet had a soft edge to it.My muscles twitch slightly when i brushed against her coat since i was moving to face the same way she was.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Bellicose

I nosed his sodden shoulder, and then spoke again. ''It's a pleasure to meet you, War Admiral.'' I sighed, letting my warm breath onto his coat. I turnt to look at his eyes, and let myself stand at a complete pause. Was this a dream? Was I asleep?

No. This is real.
Go get him.
He needs you.
He wants you.
You want him.
go...

I sighed once again, and backed up a few paces. I accepted him, for sure. "What may you be looking for here, War Admiral?"
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 12:47 pm

My skin twitched when she touched my shoulder and i shoke my mane softly"Pleasure to meet you as well" my voice whickered.I backed up a step also and kept the smile alone ym features as my tail swished calmly behind me."I guess you could say someone to fill the empty spot oin my heart." I answered her question and turned my gaze back to hers for a moment before breaking it to look off in the forest with a longing twinkle in them.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Bellicose

"I came here for the same reason..." my voice drifted off in a complete harmony. I looked at him. He was the one. No one would take him from me, I would not be taked from him. I couldn't bear it. It was so consuming, this feeling. It was pleasureable. But unusual. Love doesn't exist, or does it? To me it was a fairytale, untill now. I was saved from drowning in the pits of darkness. I let myself relax, and just feel free, for once. There was a strangy harmony in the air, the wolves howled, the birds chimed, and the wind blew with the same melody. I shivered, but it was peaceful.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 1:04 pm

I smiled slightly bigger at her statement and lifted my head up letting the breeze blow threw my mane as i closed my eyes feeling at peace.I love it.I brought my head up to where my chin was touching my chest and bobebd my head playfully as i stared over at her,starting to dance for the fun of it.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Bellicose

I looked at him, a smile arched across my lips. I veiled my nose to my chest, and danced along with him, my white body a contrast against his, my hooves gnelty touching the ground, my head was thrown up, as these small specs of glitter whiriled around my legs, I took note of them, but didin't worry. I lifted my tail, and swayed gently, and then I danced beside the spector, my pace even with his.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 1:17 pm

I trotted to the left no more then about ten spaces before i stopepd and did Three circle's while my tail swished three times when i stopped and trotetd back to the left to do the same thing over again.I laughed softly when she follwoed along with me and stopepd in the middle where i reared, striking my hooves out with my chin touching my chest.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 1:34 pm

I sighed and paused, approaching the river. I reared, my hooves thawing through the air, as the sun started to grow atop of me, and spread. I could see my reflection, and thats' when I bounded intot the water, slowly merging up once again. I had a smile on my lips, as I cooed to Admiral, wanting him to join me. The water was refreshing against my skin and coat, cleaning it out.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 1:37 pm

I threw my head up as i came back down and snorted softly as i wadded into the water.I move to where it was up to my lower stomach and smiled as it cooled my coat that was hot from the sun's rays.I used my muzzle and splashed water over at Bellicose and laughed softly as i pranced threw the water.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 am

The mare became damp, which cooled her heat. She placed her hoof into the water gently, then put the other, she reared, balancing her spine for a moment, then coming down with a gentle thud, her mocha locks coming down after her contrasting pelt, splashing the stallion back, an elegant and sweet nicker was emmited with bliss and satisfaction.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 am

I shivered at the cold waters touched, but it cooled my heated skin.A laugh eruptes from my throat as I bucked my hind hooves out to splash the water back at her and smiled.I galloped threw the water that goes up half way up my stomach going in depper.I slowed once the water was going above my chest and smiled in the cool liquid.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm

The mare sweetly whickered once more, before following him into the river. She danced into the water, her mocha strands of hair becoming wet, and sprawling out. She snorted gently and followed him, her grace still elegant as she swam. Her whipe coat became cleansed of any dirt, and her hooves gently stirried the settled mud underneath her. She looked at the stallion, arching her neck carefully.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 pm

I bobbed my head and snorted softly as my hooves dug into the rocks beneath them.My head turned slightly to stare back at the mare who seemed to be getting closer and smiled.I bobbed my head softer this time and whickered queitly.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:39 pm

She put her nose into the water, then struck it out, letting a few drops of water pass as a tiny splash. She craned her neck forwards as she moved closer, untill she was beside him. She snorted gently, nosing his shoulder, then intook some oxygen and exhailed, a sigh. She looked up at the forest canopy, the sun was setting, and she watched, untill the moon rose over them both. Her coat glittered with a hunt of blue from the moonlight that struck her. She arched her ears forwards. That was strange. She studied her reflection, her hooves settled on the bottom.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:45 pm

My nose gently rubbed hers for a moment before I pulled back and stared up at the moon with a curious gaze.My ears rose and twitched as I stared down at her reflection and smiled.I felt a shiver go up my spine as to snap back into reality that were in water and its dark outside.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:50 pm

ooc: Do you have an aim? The chatbox is not working for me.

She, too, quivered. But the water, it was crystal clear, and only filled with fish. She looked back up at the stallion, then pawed at the moist mud. She tilted her head as it settled quickly. The place was lit by the moon- everything looked blue. A snort was emmited, as she felt a warm feeling filter through her body as the stallion touched her nose. She nudged him back gently, and then quivered again.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:57 pm

OOC: yes my name is Ewolvers

I slowly ,looked around us, taking in the sight before hand of the blue water with the silver fish roaming about while the owls awoke in the tres.I felt her shiver and looked back at her with an intense gaze as I touched my muzzle to her shoulder as a sign to follow and walked out of the water towards the shoreline.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next