No such thing as love

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: No such thing as love

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:04 pm

The miss respectfully followed him. Her body was drenched, but she didin't really care. The silver of the moon outlined her peltage, and the sweet coo of the owls entered her ears. She noted that the water was icy blue, and it was amazing that you could see some of the flecks of sand glittering. Water dripped from her to the ground, and her hoofprints could be seen on the sand. Her tail and mane were wet, and looked like soot that had shine to it. She followed, a snort was left to assure him.
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:08 pm

My ears flicked behind me to hear the snort better and I shoke once at the waters edge.I could still feel water drip of my coat,mane,and tail hitting the soft earth below.I walked along the shoreline, just simpley walking not going in any direction for any need just a simple walk.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm

The mare reincarnated herself, and trotted forwards so she was closer to the water and beside him. ''This place is not as bad as equine say it is...it's rather peaceful..'' her angelic voice murmured. She looked at her reflection beside the water as she walked with him. She was at peace for sure, and surley enough, happy. This stallion was not like any other she had met.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

"Night time is allways peacefull." I said and smiled to no one, just smiled.I liked being in the company of this mare, she was diffrent from any others I have meet.She calmed me down, made me happy and she doesn't even know she's doing it.My tail swatted at a fly as i Looekd at the water once more and smiled slightly bigegr.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 pm

''I agree...it's soothing and calming..'' The toads and crickets harmonized the air, the sweet scent of greens and crisp air generated through the area. She looked amongst the clouds, and then looked at the sand. This stallion; was it possible? After a lonesome life has she found who she wanted? Her mocha locks started to dry out and wave gently as she moved along
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm

"Indeed" I Agreed with her and kept the pace slow.I allways liked doing this at night since it was so pretty and not many others were out to interupt the queit.My mane shoke as I felt a small shiver go down my spine but it wasnt from the cold rather from the fact my body had lightly bumpped into hers.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:48 pm

The mare looked at the stallion and smiled, her body letting a lite quake run through it. She snorted quietley and looked at the sky, pondering. He was the one. And she was sure of it. She thought. She nudged his shoulder gently as a thank you for acceping type of thing.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 pm

I smiled and cautiously rubbed my forehead on hers for a moment, in a nuzzling like manner before I pulled back.I bobbed my head softly and pawed the ground with a smile.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:50 pm

The mare flushed pink under her white fur. She nosed the stallions cheek gently before rubbing her neck against his. She smiled, and sighed deeply, he is the one. She knew he would be, just the moment she met him. Her forelock covered her eyes, making her look mysterious, but the cool, crisp wind tossed it to the side. Her stride begain to feel proud.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am

I twitched my ear back and Smiled over to her as I felt my coat tingle when she touched my cheek.My neck shivered once she touched me and I rubbed her neck back for a second before I chuckled under my breath at the exspression seen in her stride.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum