;Withering;

Go down

;Withering;

Post  Tempest on Thu May 07, 2009 6:48 pm

A sibilant drive of squall meandered through the peaks and cliffs' of the dormant volcanoes, that were too chilled to ever scorch it's present undergrowth and fossils. Howling at the top of it's vocals were scavengers, on the prowl for something to devour fom a disembodied meal, shameful that it was nearly impossible to thaw out the refrigerated tissues that were etible. Bare tree fronds caped with pallid snow, eventuially falling onto the permafrosted earth. Prints within the snow were no longer visible to the pupil, merceless to say, the snow never paused or took a break from falling all year, every rotation and every revolution the planet took, never it would modify or alter itself from just a moment of pause. The oxygen grew anorexic to breathe, compliment the high altitude. The flare of a vile aroma, death, murder, suicide was entitled for the background and history of this heck.

A simple gypsy lay still under the weight of the sleet, her angular skull barley lifted up off of the frozen ground. Barley a breath escaped her large lungs, and her face was turning a dark copper, more maroon, then to a tone of indigo. Frostbite was covering every inch of her frame. How did she get here? It was never known.As fronds of thorns tangled in the thin crow black hair that was uprooted by the air, her breath slowed, suffering from hypothermia. The bony frame of the slender fae was ment for being alive and furious, breathing in the desert's arid perfume. But no, she was becoming a block of ice. Lashes batted off small ice crystals, as they looked out onto the horizon. She was going to die here. Inhumane and critical battles with stallions and other mares, pumas and cougars, wolves, even foxes. The fae was an optimistic, shy, sweet little thing. But something has struck her with tension, hysteria and terror.

An unpleasurable sensation of fright left me aching. I was withering, into a composition of nothingness. Soon, they would find my body, and impoverish it. A steep and rapid fall would come over me. Soon, I would leave this body, and become one with whatever lay awaiting me above. I could hear the small tatter of a hare floating by me, with an accurate precision in where it was going. My failed attempt to stand just lent me to collapse onto the ground once more, now exposed to the 90mph winds. I was not going to be saved. Only ones who come to die visit this wretched place, and of course, obviously too weak to compute help with another. I was such a waste of someones' time. I felt an unusal negativity comprehend my mind, and that's when I opened my eyes for the first time. All this neglect, all this anger and vexation. What was I going to do with it. Before I knew it, I had fallen trap to the cold. I blanked out, still breathing. Someone must wake me up inside and save me, from this...this death, before it's too late.

Once again, the spinning atmosphere fell silent, the squall slowed, the snow fell gently now. The violent winds grew short and out of breath, but no sun was exposed. Come to a state of mind, this mare had no name. The blaze of the tempest unusually, and almost paused in it's path, to just light sleet. But, unpredictable, it yowled back to life once again, where a sibilant drive of squall meandered through the peaks and cliffs' of the dormant volcanoes, that were too chilled to ever scorch it's present undergrowth and fossils, where the fronds of trees were complied with snow, that drifted off due to the compression and weight.

'Will I be saved? Or left to die alone, in a world that I was not wanted in...'

Last edited by Tempest on Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ;Withering;

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 pm

I lost in my last love shall i try again? I think i shouldent fore i could no take another break in my heart the pain is unbearable but what am i to do? I shoke the thoughts out of my head and snorted loudly as i stared at the ground and then it clicked.I was being punished...But for what?what did i do? I didn't know how to answer those questions but i knew it must have been something fore every mare i go to gets stolen from me but not in a physical way but emotional in the end im just stepped on.I sighed as i looked up at the sky with such longing for answers it hurt.I flicked my ears and opened my eyes when a new alive scent filled my nostrols of a mare.I lifted my head high enough to just peer around me with narrowed eyes to see threw the snow and then i saw her...I slowly walked towards her being as close as possiable just to keep her warm as i touched my muzzle to her neck and hufefd out to see if she would awake fore i knew she wasn't dead.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I was not capable to move, but I exhailed out a cool, frozen breath, my eye flinching to open. Doubt settled on my heart that it was a mirage, that no one was up here, and that the brutal squall was just deteriorating my flesh, to make if feel like someone was touching me. But it was too warm. My black eyes manadged to crease open, to see a duo toned stallion above me. My raspy tone, due to the cold, was very withered, and silenced. H-he-elp mm-e.. I managed to breathe. My skin was turning a darker blue shade, because the frosty cold was killing me, untill he moved close enough to have it go away.

He had fleecy alabaster feathering, and long, thick hair, and dark patches elongated thorugh his body. I could not move my joints, but I tried, and I managed to fall to my knees, but that was as far as I was going for now.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 12:42 pm

I stared at her one last time and sighed softly."I will help you" i said and lied down close to her.I moved as close as i possiabley could to keep her warm from the bitter cold around us.My mane bloew over her neck like a blanket as my head went under hers and rubebd the soft coat beneath it to get it warm as well.I nuzzled her cheeks next with my muzzle and hufefd out each time, breathing in her scent fully for the first time as well.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 pm

I inched into his body, trying to warm myself from the hypothermia. It worked. After hours, I was warm enough to stand, and get out of here. I slowly removed myself from under him, and breathed. "We must leave this place.." my voice was sweet, and had clarity. I could feel the cold start to bite my worn flesh, and I inched closer to the stallion, my ears flat against my skull, due to the cold. I looked wary, and fearful of what may or might happen if we didin't leave, I started to trot in place. My nostrils flared, I was active. I calmed myself down, and took note of the raw and black and blue places on the stallion. I nosed them gently. What happened...?
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat May 09, 2009 1:08 pm

I did not follow I felt welcome in death's arms at the moment.I lowered my head slightly and stared away from her."Just made myself go numb to get threw the pain" i muttered in a soft voice as I turned my head away from her and stared at the raw patchs with a quiet snort.I sighed heavly as I stared at the blizzard around us and looked at her "You should go...fore the world has things to offer you later in life which should not end here." I said taking a few steps back slightly as I looked at her.I felt my mane go over my eyes to hdie any emotion i was showing in them and flicked my ears back as I toke another step back.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

'I may be smaller than you, but I won't just give up..' 'Life offers me nothing but someone who saved me, therefore should deserve to life. I will freeze here with you if I have to..' the mare snorted stubbornley. She lay down a few feet from the stallion, the bitter cold biting her flesh once again. She could feel it consuming her inside and out, and moments later she felt that she had froze to the ground, she stood and moved closer, arching her neck over the stallions warm neck, offering her care, a tear attempting to stream down her eye. She was soft, and felt pity. She would not leave without the brute, no matter what, not caring the cost. Even if it meant her life, she felt drawn to him.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am

I stared at the mare for what seemed like an eternity, Why did she care so much for me? My ears twitched forward as I felt her come closer and try to reach her neck over mine ofering her care.I was slightly confused but I atleast felt like I had a friend in the world and this time I would not lose.I moved my neck to wrap around her and bring her close to my body for warmth as a sigh escaped my throat."Your a stubborn one arent you?.... You wont be freezing on my watch." I muttered out in a whisper close to her ear as I moved my ears flat since snow was getting in them.My gaze swept across the land, looking for some kinda of shelter just for the night.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 pm

The warmth sent a sensational quiver down her spine. She wondered as, she to, pinned her ears to her cranium once again. The maiden felt confort in the stallion, as the wind pushed his long hair over her dimunitive and elegant frame. She sighed deeply, wrapping her tail close to her, trying to secure what warmth she had. The snow hit her eyes, and it stung as she searched for anything that they both could spend the night in for now, untill the storm slowed. Her charcoal eyes spotted a small opening, a dark fleck that looked like a cave, not of ice but rock. She started to speak. 'Over there...is a cave. And my the dark outline, it's not of snow or ice. She murmured under the cold that took her breath from her windpipe.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm

I didnt not notice the quiver that I had sent across her for I was distracted.I looked over to where her gaze was and stared at the cave."Then lets go shall we......." I said and nuged her side softly as I didnt move, I waited for her to start walking so I could follow close and keep her warm.A Snort escaped my nostrols to get the snow out from it.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 pm

The arabian mare stood, her angular cranium nudged the stallion gently, her own hairs whipping her, leaving a numb sting. She looked at the ground, her heart pusling slowly, her oxygen short. It was so cold. Blasted snowstorm. The flesh that had been blue was changing back to normal, but it could come back as quickley as it had gone. 'Indeed..' She arched her neck and closed her eyes for a moment. But then opened them once again, her eyes glued to the cave.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

I walked forward, my hooves kicking up snow as I Pushed threw the strong wind and harsh hail.I stood to the left of her so the hail would hit me instead.The cave was not far luckily,the walk would be short and it seemed rather warm and dry inside.I stayed at her side as we walekd towards it, my mane blowing over her while my body protected her from the bitterly cold wind and harsh hail that came forth.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:54 pm

She ducked. The hail was pounding out of nowhere. She snorted and nudged him. She was an arabian, speed was her thing. She wanted to gallop, make it quicker and less painful. Her breath was rugged, as she slightly leaned into the stallion. 'This weather is sane.' she commented to herself, as she drove her amaciated body through the rush. She could feel it slow, but, of course, it picked up once again.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:00 pm

I pushed threw the snow, like the powerfull brute I was and quickened the pace as we drew closer by each step.the hail hurt but only slightly as it punded into my side while I turned my head so none hit me in the face.I cantered into the cave making sure to keep her at my side till we were fully inside and I let a shiver escaped and go down my spine.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:07 pm

The russet mare sped in after him, her hooves skidded on the..grass? She looked down, this place was akward. There were patches of grass layered in the cave, and it was awfuly warmer than outside. She looked out, then in, then out again, as she felt a small cut that was left from a hailstone on her right side. It would heal. She settled closer to the stallion and where he stood. 'I thank you for saving my life...' she murmured gently.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Confusion toke over my features as I looked around the cave then back outside being puzzle by why it was so nice in here but freezing out there.My ears twitched at her voice and I kept staring out at the bitter weather.It was about time, I go. "Dont mention it" I muttered out in a queit tone as a few small cuts were on my left side from the hail that hit me but I didnt feel it so I didnt mind.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Before he could move, she murmured, her head low, and her eyes looking down. 'Please, don't go...' 'For all I know, I don't even have a name..' she sighed, sounding rather upset, and tired; beaten. She lay down, her head staying upwards, her knees sore, her cut pusling with pain. She sneezed, from the strange temperature difference.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm

My ears twitched once her voice reached me again in a silent plea and I turned my gaze towards her.I was still confused at why she cared but sighed none the less. "My name is intoxication, Toxic for short" I muttered in a low tone as I once again stared out at the snow.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm

She cleared her hoarse throat. 'I am..Echo.' She decided to give herself a name. To be sincere, it was all she could come up with, so it had to work. She lowered herself to the ground. 'I am sorry to be a bother to you...you may go.' she lay down, her back facing the weather. It was too cold. She snorted and thought about her day. Almost dying to be saved by her romeo, she thought.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 pm

"You do not bother me im just bad luck to be around.." I said in a low tone as my ear twitched back to her and I lied down on the ground near the entrance.It was best that I didnt get to close or i'll fall for her and feel the pain of losing her, which I could not take another heart break.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

'You are not,' 'How is saving me from the nothing I could have become bad luck?' she spoke quietley. A brief wail of breath escaped her lungs as she looked at the back of the cave, where it seemd to not end. She felt thankful as the wind barley touched her spine, a cold chill burned each time it did.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm

"Good things can become bad later on" I mumbled out and lied my head down on the floor letting my ears stay up as I blankly stared out the cave.A sigh escaped my throat as I let out a yawn.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:53 pm

'Only if you believe so.., and, I don't..' she whispered quietley. She turnt her angular cranuim to face him, and she looked him over, every feature, every scar and strand of hair that lay against his body, moving with his breath. The way the wind tossed his feathering, and the way his coat glimmered in even the utmost dimmest of light. Echo sighed.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:58 pm

I could feel her eyes locked onto me, which made a shiver go down my spine at the thought as I moved my gaze to hers.One of my ears flicked back as I tilted my head in confusion at why she was staring at me like that with such an intense gaze.I was no able to respond to her answer, for I was at a lose of words and didnt know what to say myself.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down