Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going away... And everyone's disappeared!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going away... And everyone's disappeared! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going away... And everyone's disappeared!

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 pm

A little dark chocolate brown Staffy. He's purebred, and about 7 weeks. My other dog absolutely hates him though. And he doesn't like mirrors much...
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Going away... And everyone's disappeared! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going away... And everyone's disappeared!

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

lol its kinda funny when dogs dont like mirrors and they walk by one, they will stand their for hours just growling at themselves haha.Aww how cute.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Yeah, well, my lizard does that. Except he tried to bite the mirror. *Shakes head* Silly animals. But yeah, even when he walks by the door or something. Grrr.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 pm

lol thats funny.I like watching my large fat cat and my blue nsoe pitbull play together.My dog is such a scaredy cat to but she never barks or growls so shes a very sweet pitbull xD.Anyways like my cat will sit and wiated for ehr to run by, then chase after her its sooo funny xD
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 am

Hey all =] Havoc is alive once more... I'm done frolicking about with my friend (Emi) xD So we're both back to RP.

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:54 am

-Cheers- Yay! We missed you... Or did we? Frolicking? What have you been up to this time?
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:33 am

xD welcome back! lily frolicking as in go out in the night to parties and stuff lol
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Yep, Wolves has got it right =] We've been to loads of parties, running around during the night and sleeping during the day.

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:53 pm

-Shakes head- Anyone got a cage with a lock on it? XD
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:29 pm

A cage with a lock? =o Nono, not good. -steals Havoc- No cages. No locks. xD
Antagonista
Antagonista
Admin

https://darefordistance.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 am

dude if im not on much its cause impatrying for my summer break xD got this motn all filled and the enxt to hahaha
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

-is whisked away-
I don't want to be caged D; I have too much to live for!

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Ooh. Busybusy Wolves. x]

-holds Havoc- No cages. :]
Antagonista
Antagonista
Admin

https://darefordistance.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:06 am

Aww... No cage. =(
-Hides in back corner, rattling bars- Lemme out of here!!
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum