Traveling slowly.

Go down

Traveling slowly.

Post  Antagonista on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 pm

My hooves hit the ground one by one.. crunch, crunch, crunch..
Snow still coated the ground, which made traveling hard for a small mare as myself.
It was silent, only movement was the snow falling slowly from the sky. My green eyes looked around me. No sign of any life.
I arched my neck and continued, still only hearing the crunching of hard white snow under my hooves. It was cold, very very cold. I hadn't seen anything or anyone in weeks, and I felt alone, so alone. If anyone was near, I'd want them to find me. So a slow rippling nicker emerged from my lips, echoing off the trees and the rocks. I snorted, hoping for a reply.

Bird Of Paradise.[Annie]
Antagonista
Admin

View user profile http://darefordistance.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Traveling slowly.

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 am

My ears slowly moved from being flat against my skull to stand up and listen.I stopped in my track, a soft snort comeing from my nostrols as yet another mare's scent filled them and I sighed.I shoke my black and white coat that still had the raw patches from only a few hours ago, I knew they woulden't being leaving any time soon just to be their as a reminder of what happened last time I tried to get love from another mare and I dont mean in the form of breeding.Slowly I rasied my muzzle and whickered in reply to the mare, my mane blowing over my rather large neck.

Natural Disaster
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 am

Ne.(far).io...

"Two ravens in the old oak tree and
One for you and one for me and
Bluebells in the late December
I see signs now all the time...
"

My voice, however haunting as it may be carried across this god-forsaken land with a deep tenor. My pupils were large within my blue irises as I took in the area around me, fully aware that my insanity was running wild at this moment.
The ice was like a flame, licking at my fetlocks in such a way that made me shiver with both pain and desire.

"I see signs now all the time
That you're not dead, you´re sleeping
I believe in anything
That brings you back home to me...
"

The end of my song was drawing near, and I panicked suddenly, revving up into a full gallop within seconds of my first alarm. My cream legs drew up close beneath my quarters as I pounded across the snow, feeling shards of ice cut into my invisible under-belly.

"Have you seen me?" I screamed out, hysterical, hurtling through a void that was not there...

I am the insane godless devil...

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:46 am

http://hinchliffartgallery.com/WhiteHorse.jpg

Optical Illusions

I don't need anybody,
Because no one needs me.
I don't want anybody
Because no one wants me.
I feel so much pain
Because no one understands.

I am just a mere illusion.
Nice to look at...
...But never looked at twice...

I shivered as I ploughed on through the hard-packed frozen ground. My teeth chattered, and my ears were flat back against my skull.
Hello?
Anyone here?
The wind blew my forelock over my eyes and my tail was tugged and pulled.
Please.
Come help me.
Over the cry of the wind I heard a distant, hysterical call and I flinched. Why did I come here? To sort out my life? To untangle my thoughts? To unbound my heart? I did not know the answers, but I did know that I should never have come here.
The rhythm of my hoof beats through the snow kept me going forward but as the snow drove into my thin coat, I could feel myself fading.
I don't need anybody.
I don't want anybody.
But please, please save me from my own personal hell.
My brown eyes looked up at the purplish sky with the pain burning in them and I neighed, loud and long to the heavens.
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 am

My ears twitch back and forth at so many voice's I heard in the blizzard's wind.I snorted softly as I shoke my head to try and get the pounding in my skull to stop.My gaze swiftly shifted from the mare a couple feet in front of me to the hysterical Stallion galloping along the snow, then the mare a few yards away neighing up at the sky.I studied each one before me my gaze curious yet confused at why so many were here.I rubbed my head along the snow, after dipping it towards to ground hopeing the pain I was feeling would grow numb just for a couple of hours.

(Yopu guys go on without me cause im leaving and stuff xD)
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 pm

All too clearly everything had come to life. My eyes shot open wide as I took in the sound around me. Mares, stallions? I intook a large breath, cold air splitting in my throat. I spun in a quick circle, seeing one.. two of the horses. The small, empty bliss now seemed like everything had broken through! I recoiled, feeling a little bit scared. My body was still, shocked.
How a little action payed well.

I let you in, but you won't leave. What will it take?
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 am

My hooves moved me swiftly across this tomb-like land. The ferns that bordered the gorge, that I had accidentally entered, were paralyzed with cold, reaching their skeletal fronds to caress the cyanide laced sky above. Even though I could sense the presence of others, that did not stop my mad rush across the ice.

"The last time we slept together
There was something that was not there
You never wanted t
o alarm me
But I'm the one that's drowning now..."

My cream coat, like the froth of the current on a raging river, was flecked with blood, as the ice sliced at my thin skin. My hysterical call died out almost immediately as I released it, to be consumed by the wrath of the winter.

"I could sleep forever these days
Because in my dreams I see you again
But this time fl
eshed out fuller faced
In your confirmation dress..."

I've never felt so...alone...

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 am

Mare? Stallions?
No, not this time. Not again. Why did time rewind when you didn't want it to, but keep moving forward when you did? I looked down from the sky to try and separate shapes from the biting ice and snow.
A mare, to my right, a hundred metres or so away.
A stallion, near her, looking at the ground, sides heaving as he fought with something... Or so it looked like.
And the nearly invisible stallion charging around with no real reason.
Why am I here?
What am I here for?
How crazy am I to be here?
Anyone going to save me from my pain?
I shook my forelock out of my eyes and backed up a step. I knew I had to get out of here, as well as I knew that I would only die trying. I looked once more up at the sky, at the purple and black bruised clouds. Why couldn't anything be good for once?
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 am

I snorted and shoke my head once more, there was to many horses around me.I never did good in a crowd I always got bad headaches so I stuck to being alone most of the time.I peered over my shoulder at the other mare, backing away and perked my ears before I started to walk a few feet away from everyone to hopefully calm the massive pounding in my skull.Its not they cared to know if I was there or not so I didn't announce my leave which I had moved a couple of yards away.A Sigh escaped my throat as I could feel the pain subside for a few moment's making me flick my ears against my skull to try and drown out the noise I heard in the distance.I grunted, dipping my head back down to the snow, gently placeing my forehead against the bitterly cold ground before me.

((I can get on every know and then but my computure i use runs very very very slow xD))
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:32 am

Ooc~ I'm not entirely sure why you all think I'm near you, but I guess I can work with that x]

I slid to a sudden stop, sides heaving. The ghosts that had clung to my tail, caressing and whispering their mindless taunts had become detached in my wild flight.
I threw my head up, looking at the two mares and stallion sideways through my glazed-china eyes.

"So pretty..." I murmured, looking at the splendor of the horses before me.
"So delicate..." I turned my head towards the mares with a crisp smile, which hid my lunacy.
"But why are you all running away?" I whispered, choking on the last word.

"I'll believe in anything,

that brings you back home to me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 am

Ooc: Meh. I just followed everyone else. XD

Looking down from the sky, I flinched as the stallion's soft voice floated towards me on the wind. Had he become sane now?
Should I talk?
Should I run away?
I preferred the latter, but I gazed at him, then my eyes flickering over the other mare... and the stallion with his head on the ground? Okay... I let my brown eyes study the stallion, and tilted my head slightly...
His brief, crisp smile frightened me a little, because I could see he was hiding something. Pretty...? Delicate...?
Well, I guess we all were quite delicate at the moment, each with out sufferings, each with our owns stories.
Each stuck out in the middle of nowhere, freezing alive. I shivered fiercely, teeth chattering as I tried to unlock my voice.
"To get out of here..."
I murmur, so quietly that it would be a wonder if it was heard.
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:35 pm

My ears twitched and flicked at the whispers in the wind mixed with the stallions voice.Slowly I lifted my head from the ground and stared, studying each horse,the two mares taking my time to let their features set in before I gazed at the stallion.A soft snorted erupted from my nostrols as I shoke my head and stared over at the mare who spoke in a queit tone I barley heard."We all seem to be running..."I barley muttered, my throat being slightly dry.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:11 am

Ooc~ Waiting on Antagonista...

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:35 am

Ooc~ o.o I'm sorry. My email didn't tell me, Mad

There were ones around me, ones I did not know. Did I want to know?
My ears flickered as I inhaled the scents of these beings.
"Running..." I whispered carefully, taking in the words. My heart beated uneasily.
My dark eyes trailed along a mares frame, memorizing her phisique. I glanced down at my hooves, they were chipped and battered. Sighing, I turned and started to walk around the small opening full of beings.
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 am

My ears twitched picking up the other mares voice and I turned my head towards her.I studied her for what seemed like an eternity before I shifted my gaze and stared up at the blizzard filled sky.I watched the hail slightly come forth and the snow bitterly blow to the side as a cold wind swept over.I shivered slightly at the cold and turned my head away from it letting my long mane and tail blow to the left from the force.My eyes narrowed to slits as they started to burn slightly from the winds harsh blows.
Wolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum