Back; Bitter; Beaten;

Go down

Back; Bitter; Beaten;

Post  Tempest on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 am

It's like I have become a tiny fix that has bonded many rps'. I have been gone for quite a while, and never welcomed myself. Don't be suprised if I'm not on much; summers' here, and I've got to work on a few things.
Anyhow, my name is Alexis, i've been role playing for about a year-and-a-half. I'm young; 12, my birthday is in february. I like the hues purble;black and blue, lime green is ok. I am about 5'4, and I am a brunette, with dark eyes. I am often relentless and shy away from most people, and I tend to relieve myself with art. Manipulations; Drawing; ect. I live in the US, up in New England, and I am fond of the cold, rather than humid weather. I'm a bit off with my spelling- but I try. Mindful I look about 15 or 14, and I hate it when people show off, or just simply ignore me when I'm telling them something.
I get annoyed easily, and I'm just letting this off as a warning, not trying to act all tuff or anything like so. I do wish I lived elsewhere, in China or something. I am often quiet and don't speak to many people, so don't think I'm rude if I don't use smiles and just kind of not speak. But anyhow, that's my introduction. Have a nice day.
-Alexis.

Last edited by Tempest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back; Bitter; Beaten;

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Alexis...
That's a pretty name. I'm surrounded with lovely named people. Welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you, Cole. Alas, it's my former nickname besides Ally. My full name is Alexandria- but I just prefer Alexis, it's something different.
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down