(Crip)pled...

Go down

(Crip)pled...

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 am

(Crip)pled...

Era: 21st Century...(current time)
Normal Roleplaying (no fantasy, nothing that exceeds urban civilization)

Cole...

Poised.
That’s how I stood. When everyone said look down, I looked up. When they all dropped dead, I fell through their corpses. When their ghosts stabbed at my heart with bitter expressions, I laughed with a hysterical edge to my voice.
I could see that the sun was going down, but I just rolled on my back and pretended it was soaring up. I would walk the streets with my hands shoved deep within my pockets, thumbing the switch blade that glowed in the darkest depths. All of the men would hide their wives and children when I walked by. All of the girls would smile and flutter their lashes at me. All of the children would look at me with (fu**ing) Bambi eyes, like I was going to kill them.
When I touched the puddle that I called a mirror, I saw my face ripple. Blue eyes reflecting the puddle, reflecting the sky, reflecting the sea. Black hair, messy and flyaway, with the dark Satanic gleam of a raven’s wing. My skin was pale, and my lips pink, but when I grinned I saw the shocking emptiness of my expression.
It’s not like I didn’t have a home. I had one. I just preferred to lurk in the dusk, whispering sweet nothings to the beautiful deer that pranced around me. I preferred to glare at the boars as they tried to protect their beloved darlings, but I stole them. I wrapped my arms around their waists and gave those up-tight know-it-all men a sneer as their girls swooned in my embrace.
But that was just play. I could feel the numerous scars on my hands. I wasn’t low enough to self mutilate, but I was low enough to allow the blade to slip now and again...
Wandering the streets of this dirty city, and wondering where I belonged...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Crip)pled...

Post  Tempest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 pm

'Amora'

"I was just meant to be left alone.."

"Look, it's the freak!" they all were murmuring, unaware that I could hear. My eyes, droned, robotic, and still, with no clue of apparent bliss.
Every move I made, every glance I gave, it was insulted. I shifted,
my back arched more upwright. Rummaging my hand under what felt like a rag doll's mistreated strings of hair.
I brushed the back of my neck once, slowly pacing myself to a pause. I deifted through the crowds of girls and boys, all of them unwilling to pollitley move from their walking stance, I had to apparentley shove. I hissed under my breath, and someone had sounded unusually pleased that it was heard.
Deliberating for such a moment, I picked up my pace. My hair was drenched in light rain, which paused, fo rthe rest of the night, and that was assured. I rolled my nearly frozen eyes, at the young girls walking down the street passage, flaunting their bodies. Hmph. Just wait, they don't quite know what they are getting into. I snorted with discuss.
I placed my hand on dark blades of green, my fingers moving through the damp tufts. I sighed, as I rubbed off the dew on my torn jean, sitting on the grass, now. I looked at my not nearly flawless skin, tremors of the past burting into my head. I just hushed it off, as I winced, my hand pressing into a piece of broken glass. A small gap was left on my hand. I didin't hesitate, and put my sleeve over it. It stopped. I picked up the glass, and tossed it twords a large rock, near the celestial forest areas. Shattering on the rock's jagged edge. I smirked, proud. I breathed a sigh once agian, standing, rubbing myself off, and turning twords the path to my house.
Once I placed my hand on the pallid door knob, it twisted open. A not nearly clear smile perched on my lips. It was crooket, and sane. It was the expression of a happy murderer. As I entered, I flicked on the light. It dimmed into the perfect shade, and then I just flomped. Nestling my head on a white pillow, drifting into a calm slumber.
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:35 am

Emi...

In my euphoria, I didn't notice the biting cold that yearned to penetrate my youthful skin. Even if I was young, I knew that it was just an illusion to shield an old soul.
I pushed my hands into my pockets, bowing my head against the interested looks I got. The fur that lined the collar of my coat hid my face. I picked up the pace, feeling as if I were being followed. Casting a nervous glance over my back, I didn't see anything but the crowds of people that usually lined this street. I was nearing a jog when I smashed into someone, sending them hurtling into the ground and me on top of them.
With a flustered look, I attempted to get up, falling once more when I stood on the hem of my coat.

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Rose

Staring at my feet, I rest against the dirty wall. They walked past, laughing, talking. Going on in their lives. Me? I don't have a life. I look up, straight past the wondering eyes and into the grey, cloudy sky. Pushing my hair behind my ears, I melt down the alleyway to my right and into the shadows, turning my back on them once I was far enough in.
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 am

Ooc: Waiting on Antagonista, but for the sake of it, I will reply.

I snarled, low and harsh when the girl slammed into me. My switchblade, in it's defensive position, flicked open and dug into my thigh. Gritting my teeth against the pain, I sat up, pushing on the shoulders of the female with an annoyed expression.
"Don't you have any sort of brain-" my voice cut out as I looked at her.
Her green eyes were frightened, but bold, and I could see that if she were standing at her full height, she'd be as tall as me. I noticed how she shied away from me, avoiding instead of probing.
Muttering a gruff apology, I stood, helping her up and away from the bustle of the street. People stared at the blood staining the inside of my jeans, but I ignored them, casting a look at the girl who was still trailing behind me.
"Don't you have anywhere to be?" I spoke quietly, trying not to alarm her.

Last edited by Havoc on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Ooc: Oops. Was I supposed to join? My bad. Sorry Cole. D:]
Anya

I walked, too quickly, down the sidewalks. People snickered, and stared. I glared at my feet, if only I could do something about these annoying, stuck up people. I looked ahead, seeing a light fog. I scowled, then shivered involentarily at the brisk wind. I tucked a lock of my Reddish-brown hair behind my ear, and sighed.

Oh what to do. What to do. Through the eyes of another, I must remember.
Antagonista
Admin

View user profile http://darefordistance.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 4:21 am

I stared at the boy, trying to conceal my confusion. We were walking in what seemed like the back-alleys of this slum...if that were possible.
Noticing his bloodied jeans, I grabbed his wrist, attempting to stop him. He looked at me with an annoyed expression, before quickly blanking down into an emotion-less state.
I kneeled down and slid my hand into his pocket. Instantly, I felt the cool steel of a knife bite into my hand. I gritted my teeth and slipped a handkerchief out of my pocket and gave it to him "Hold it on there"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 am

I night-mared myself awake. I looked decriped, my hair was a mess, streaming brown in all different directions. I ripped the light indigo ponytail out of it, not caring if some strands came with it. I ruffled my fingers through it, until it was fine once again. I stood, and walked out, locking the door behind me. I looked vexed, and verily unpleasent to be considerate of. What was that smell? It was irony, and well...something I didin't want to remenber. It was the strongest scent to me out of the musky dogs that strolled by, the unclean oxygen and sweating people, mixed with perfume. I cringed, as I passed on wary looks around, It was close. I attempted to ignore it, where it came to pass that I passed the street where the scent came from. I nearly fell. Due to extreme - bad -experiences, it was a literall killer. I stood and kept walking, rubbing my nose, well, I made it look that way anyhow.
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Rose
I managed to earn a few more glances than necessary, but something in my face must have scared them, because they quickly looked away and hurried on. I sighed. Sometimes I wish I was just normal. Like others. Have a normal life, a family, a boyfriend, friends. People who cared for me. Except there was only me, myself and I. I pushed myself away from the wall, my hands deep in my jeans pockets. Where was I going? I did not know. Anywhere. Anywhere but here.
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 1:33 am

My head lolled back in annoyance as I held the handkerchief to my wound. I noticed her flinch and looked down sharply as I heard the hard intake of her breath. It seemed as if she had cut her hand. Discarding her handkerchief, I kneeled beside her, taking her palm and staring at it.
"Shit..." I murmured.
I held irony and sarcasm in my voice, but I still ripped a little from the scrap she had given me and wrapped it around her slender fingers.
"Now, get yourself out of here..." I whispered, standing and shoving my hands back down into my pockets.
Oh the matrimony...
I few seconds later, I felt myself collide once more with yet another female. I cussed this time, almost snarling with rage. Why couldn't I just get on with my life?

Ooc: I bump into Pixie's "Rose"

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Thu May 07, 2009 3:42 am

Rose

The impact sent my defensive side on edge and my hand, already in my pocket, grabbed the smooth, familiar handle of my long knife. As he cussed I jumped back, yanking my knife out of my pocket and holding tightly in my hand, at my side.
"Watch it." I growled before backing away. A slight scratch on the side of my leg weeped from when I yanked my knife out, but I barely felt it. I knew it would stain my pants soon, but I'd had worse. I had done worst.
"Are you blind or something?" I studied him up and down, then spotted his bleeding leg.
"Holy cow, what happened? Did you like, go suicidal or something?" I snarled at him. My hand never relaxed from my knife as my bright green eyes darted restlessly towards the oblivious crowds of people.
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista on Sat May 09, 2009 1:33 am

I shuddered violently while walking, keeping to myself. I saw a couple of people standing ahead. I scoffed quietly and stood a distance away. My eyes trailed up to the sky and my hair was in a tangled mess under my hood. thoughts swarmed my innocent mind. What was in sake for me if I didn't mean much? What would I know.
[She saw Cole and rose. :3]
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest on Sat May 09, 2009 8:35 am

I hissed to myself violently. "What the hell is with all the blood!" I nearly screamed, I turnt my head around to look at them all, my pupils larger, and black with a burning rage. I held myself steady as I watched. I was surley going to hurt someone. I sighed and took myslef away from the crowd, passing by all of them. My hands were large fists in my jeans, which were torn at the knee. I yanked my hair out of the ponytail, and let it be lathered by the breeze. I started to jog into the forest, as I grew deeper, the noises blanked out, untill I was too far. I then rested, not caring for anything around me. I thought to myself. Why had I been born into this world...Why? I'm pathetic and usless. Oh whatever. Self pity does not work. But, I am wondering...why...?
Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 am

I stared at the boy as he touched my fingers tenderly, staunching the flow of blood on my fingers.
I smiled at the colourful swearing that I heard when he bumped into another girl, but my smile turned into a frown of concern when I saw the beast that she held in her hand.
Standing up slowly, I moved behind him, my breath hissing with a tastless fear as I crept behind the girl with the knife.
I deftly grabbed her wrist and spun it behind her back, twisting until the blade fell near my shoe.
I picked it up, holding it tightly as I spoke into her ear, quietly so the boy wouldn't hear "It's not worth the pain sweetheart. Leave him to wallow..." I breathed, pulling away and putting the knife on the ground. Quietly I moved towards the boy, standing behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 10, 2009 4:54 am

I eyed the large blade in the girl's hand.
"Holy shit, is your father a butcher? Might explain where your mommy is, darling..." I drawled, eyes narrowing with an unkept anger. Truthfully, I was slightly alarmed by the length of the monster in her hands. Her knuckles were white and I wasn't sure if her circulation was moving...
I shook my head, and walked up to her, arms spread, head tilted slightly.
"Come on. Stab me. Do it...will it make you feel better?" I whispered, my breath fanning on her face. My hair was ruffling slightly in the wind.
I could tell that the first girl was still behind me, but how close, I didn't know. Tilting my head further resulted in the view of a third female.
My guesses were that this girl wouldn't strike at me, but I reached out and curled my long fingers around her wrist, bringing the blade level with my face.
I ran a finger down the side, feeling the spark of blood. A little drop hit the ground when I drew back, pushing my hands back into my pockets.
My breath suddenly stopped as I watched the first girl move behind the one with the knife and twist her arm behind her back.
The blade fell to the ground and she picked it up, holding it tightly. She gave me a tight-lipped smile as she whispered into the girl's ear, her eyes void of emotion.
She put the knife down and ghosted beside me, still emotionless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista on Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 am

My hand gripped the top of my blade tightly, but didn't remove it from my pocket. I narrowed my eyes at the three before me.
Who'se voice was it that spoke up, I didn't understand. "Violence isn't always the answer," The words had come from my mouth. I Widened my eyes in surprise but composed my expression. I cold, hard feeling ripped through my spine, causing me to shudder.
Don't show a weakness... The thought stained my mind.
I stood there, rigid, staring at the three people who could hurt me, or be hurt. My hand did not relax from the blade as I moved to towards the sharp edges, drawing blood from my own hand. I released the knife and stard down at the blood, wincing ever so slightly.
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust on Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 am

Rose

I hissed, my top lip curled over my teeth in a snarl, as the boy grabbed my wrist.
"I never kill... Only wound beyond repair."
Did he detect the double meaning behind my words?
"And for your information, my dad is dead. And my Mum, well, stuff her."
Then, as I saw the girl suddenly at his side, I rolled my eyes. She disappeared, and I glared at the boy again. I swear, whoever made up the phrase 'If looks could kill', well, they're a freakin' genius.
Then, I jumped a foot in the air, as something grabbed my arm and yanked it behind my back. Ouch. I hissed again, and tried to turn around, my hand still locked on my knife. It dropped to the ground with a clatter and I clenched my teeth as the words were growled in my ear.
"Leave him to wallow? Yeah? How about you go running off to him, and try kiss his boo boos better."
I sneered. I watched the look on her face as she returned to her master. I bent down quickly, my eyes never leaving them, and grabbed my knife, quickly putting it back in the hidden pocket in my pants, before looking at the passers by. Then, another voice.
"Can't anyone get any peace around here?"
I mutter, as my eyes narrow.
"Excuse me." I said stiffly, turning on my heel and waking away before I 'wounded' someone.

Ooc: Please excuse my long post. =D. It's hard to keep her temperature in check... and I got a tad carried away. xD. Sorry.
PixieInTheDust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum