Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chances taken; chemicals react;

2 posters

Go down

Chances taken; chemicals react; Empty Chances taken; chemicals react;

Post  Tempest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Fix you're eyes upon the spanish beauty, because she's traversed over many lands and wandered many miles. Finding herself at this elegant place, which spanded for miles, was a significant splendor. Only if there were company to help her become accustomed. Her nostrils flared, her neck craned gently over the thick cover of mist, that settled upon the small hairs that covered her body, seeping into her pelt, making the hues tone a shade down. Her trot loped, her muscles felt like they were swelling, and set on flame by the ignition of the vague sun that drifted over the mountainous range, setting slowly to just shade into darkness. Wandering more into the area, to find herself at the base of a large waterfall, that consumed a large patch of the land. She gazed at it, the mist cleaning itself from the area. Shafts of moonlight dipped to the ground, and so to speak it was like a strange haven that didin't exist.
'Hello..'
'Is anyone there?'
'Save me. .'
'Hello?'

The mare murmured, she was not her usuall, full of life self. She had turnt herself over to a midist of light and dark, her decision being carefully configured. Her nostrils flared to emmit a snort, the heat from it illuminating into the oxygen as steam. You could see the clouds that surrounded the moon, just dark, transparent, abstract thin lines that proved themself infront of the light. The mare held her cranium low, studying her reflection. She felt indoctrinated, but at the same time, intoxated with a dose of pain. She snorted as she lifted her head, the strands of hair that were infront of her mocha eyes now sticking to her face as she collided with the water, the tides rippling gently. It was soothing to her sore muscles. She dragged herself ashore, and looked hastily at the moon, she was tired, bitter and breathless. She wondered if there was anyone here...

To nurture life back, the missing piece of a broken heart must be found..
Tempest
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

Back to top Go down

Chances taken; chemicals react; Empty Re: Chances taken; chemicals react;

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 am

(um its raining xD)
I shoke the rain from my know darkened body as I felt a shiver go up my spine from the bitter cold.I could feel the small drops of water fall from the tips of my mane and tail as I moved slowly from the cave I had been in.My ears perked at a voice I heard, I could barley make it out but someone alse was here.My muzzle lifted in the air as I snifefd around, my nostrols flaring as i picked up her scent.I turned my rather large frame towards were the scent was strongest and moved forwards, letting out a soft whiicker in reply.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm

ooc: Uhm, Well, It stopped where she is. xD

The mare lifted her angular crown to hear the gently whinny of someone. By the sounds of it, it was a male, probably a draft by the depth of his voice. A muted whicker was let out into the soft song of the damp wind that carried many different frequenceys of noises into the air, and let out amongst the lands. She stood, her muscles still achey and rickety from her travels. She quivered, shaking the water out of her pelt that had settled in it. She snorted to herself, and looked about, the loud rush of the waterfall pounding to the ground soothing yet mysterious. 'Is anyone here?' She crooned the question gently.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 pm

My ears rose upwards as I heard her reply and walked towards it.The water still dripped of my coat to land on the dirt that turned into mud below.I stopepd once i saw her not to far in the distance and arched my neck for a better view."Yes" I whickered in reply to her question as i drew closer.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm

The maiden arched her auds forwards, percieving his reply. She wandered closer, the mist clearing slowly, her charcoal tresses sticking to her face. Her mocha eyes blinked as she made out the figure of the brute, assuming this land was his. Sighing, she drew closer as well as he did, and stopped a few feet away, still close to the falls.'Who are you?' The mares' voice was hoarse and dry, and her voice was not only that, but it was faint and quiet. She felt a rupture spiral down the nerves that conducted down her spine, a rough quiver. She looked at the sky, and it's sterling stars that glittered brightly. Then back down at the brute.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:52 pm

"Im known as Ghostly shadow, shadow for short the owner of this land and may I ask the same to you?" I pondered my voice powerful with a soft edge to it as I spoke with a rather dry throat.A Snort eruptes from my nostrols in a queit sigh as I shifted my weight.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 pm

The maiden looked at him, and bowed with sincere apologies with an out of the blue give me an answer question. 'My name is CaĆ­da, espaniol for Fall, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Ghostly shadow, king of this magnificent land.' her voice was soft and still quiet, and a bit shy too. She shook her copper pelt, her hair flying, but tended to stick to her face once more. She stood again, her head low in submission to his presence. She was so sore. Wanting to collapse, but she did not.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 pm

My ears rose as I to lowered ym head and bowed to ehr as a sign of respect before I drew closer but not to close."Pleasure to meet you as well" I said with another dip of my head and smiled softly in her direction."You should rest....it seems liek you need it" I said studying her intently.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:09 pm

She looked at the stallion thankfully, and dropped at his heels. She was already drifting into a light sleep, then a medium, and stayed that way. Her breathing was evening out, and she could feel herself being cuddled by the grass and strange warmth from her body. She nestled her head to that of her nostrils touched her knees. She lifted her wet tail so it lay into the grass, frankly left to dry overnight.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm

I nodded in reply and smield as I lied down not far from her and looked around being in deep thought.My gaze swept over everything before resting on the sleeping mare not far and i studied her once more while my ears randomly stood up.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

She could feel the sun warm her pelt, dawn broke over the horizon. Everything glittered with dewdrops, the mist had cleared from the rain that had happened earlier in the day. She snorted quietley and stood, not as sore but still a little shakey. Time for a morning bath. The sun colored her coat in a white shine, the sun just barley over the mountains. Everything looked beautiful. To not wet the stallion, she walked in carefully, soaking her coat. Then stepped out, shaking afar, not getting anything on him. The sun rose higher till it was about 8:00 in the morning. And now she was dried.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

A Yawn escaped me as my eyes opened to the morning rays.My head rose from the ground and I looked around not seeing the mare anymore so I sighed, happened again.I slowly stood and shoke myself as I rolled my shoulders and streached my body out to get any soreness away.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 pm

The mare yawned and paced herself, looking for the stallion with caution. She found him and trotted carefully twords him. 'Good morning, Shadow..' the mare crooned quietley. She snorted and looked up at the sky, wondering aimlessly before she turnt her head to him. Her coat shined like silk, and her charocal eyes glittered with emptyness.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 pm

I jumpped at her voice since she caught me off gaurd and turned my neck towards her."Morning..." I said in reply as my ears perked up and a snorted escaped.I soon relazed and let my muscals stop tensing.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm

'Apologies for catching you off guard..' she said, her voice still quiet. She looked around at the landscape, and pondered. She walked over to him, gently nudging him. 'This land; it's beautiful..' she murmured, her voice cool and quiet, still as usual. She stood like a statue, her muscles not tensed, either.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 am

I smiled slightly as I gently nuged her shoulder back and looked around us."Yes it is..."I mumbled out in a queit tone as my ears twitched towards her so I could hear her voice better.My eyes gazed at the land scape as i stiffled a yawn that dared to try and approach.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum