Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aims for the Future =3

Go down

Do you like the current layout of the site?

Aims for the Future =3 I_vote_lcap50%Aims for the Future =3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Aims for the Future =3 I_vote_lcap50%Aims for the Future =3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Aims for the Future =3 I_vote_lcap0%Aims for the Future =3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Aims for the Future =3 Empty Aims for the Future =3

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:52 am

Hey all...my name is Havoc, and I'm one of your admin. At the moment, I'm attempting to help Antagonista with the layout and modding of this site, but so far I don't think I've done a very good job. The banner is only temporary, as I had to whip up something to match the new skin that I had found. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone with a talent with photo manipulations/writing could contact the admin immediately, as I have a job for you =3
For starters, I would like to mention that this site concentrates on all aspects of roleplaying, but mainly humans. Due to the amount of people who are on the site at the moment (only 7 D=), we aren't going to go into detail with territories for animal roleplay etc.
It would be a great help if you referred people to this site, as it's going to be pretty idle for the moment. One other thing, I'd like you all to give a big hand to Antagonista as she is doing a very good job as the Boss. All of us should bow down to her as she is the rightful master and queen of the site =3 Y'all respect her, please <3

Most of all, a big hand to all of you that have faith in this site...please bear with us!

~Havoc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum