Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's cause a manifest. . .

Go down

Let's cause a manifest. . . Empty Let's cause a manifest. . .

Post  Tempest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 am

Let's cause a manifest. . . Ron_Kimball_Stock_HOR_01_SS0002_01

Steed still in the quivering leaves of the willow, it's emrald hairs tracing over the veins that happened to be visible to the naked eye. Nares flared, ebony maw lifted to consume the zephyr's unusual sweet aroma, that was skewed with the unpleasent pond muck. Talc hooves slowly sunk into the mush that was excused for a riverside. Crown tossed aside, emrald irisis narrowed, looking at the sun and it's attempt to force it's way through the large fingers of the massive frondescence.. It grew stronger as it cast itself farther into the oceanic hued sky. Chassis inched down the bank, till his hooves entered the blistering cold water. Burnt cream tendrils mapped down velvet serpentine, cropped at the shoulder blade, to find out it was seducting itself to the air.

An evil snicker pulled across the dull expression of the brujo's features, to see that he had caught a fish by the tail, and seemingly crushed it. How wicked. He loved it. Shoots of pond weeds slivered around his pale hooves, the contrasts a bit extreme. Jaws opened at the edge of the water, and slowly it started churning to ripples from his consumption. The refreshmants soothed his parched vocals. Pupils decreased in size, as the sunlight now basked at his uncanny beauty. Skull whipped around, nape twisted fiercley to view what was behind him. Nothing. Beast was such a paranoid freakshow. The sun danced across his spine, causing him to inch away, silver dewdrops of water dripping from his whiskers to the already sodden ground. Fragment by fragment of an inch, he made it to the saftey of the swarthy, daint shadow of the willow. Slowly, his frame sank to the ground.

Crania mounted upon muddy terra, appentages sprawled across the damp ground. Bitter stench of rot lingered into his nostrils. But it was ignored with pleasure. Aperture emmited a revolting yawn, it sounded as if the silvered titan was ill. The supple loam was so saturated with water, it started to irritate the behemoth's skin. As he rised from his cryptic spot, mud was etched into his coat. Now he needed to be cleanly and take a dip. Attempting to shake the moist soil from his ciat, it splattered. Out from the foliage he came, his cascade of appentages pulling themselves in a slow canter. Savage plunged into the water, his whole frame a now nearly clean. How stupid he was to adrift on a muddy bank. His emrald optics took in the serene background, before he urged himself into deeper water.
Tempest
Tempest

Location : Do not try to deprive from something you won't be able to acces.

Back to top Go down

Let's cause a manifest. . . Empty Re: Let's cause a manifest. . .

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 am

Yerinde...

Let's cause a manifest. . . Yerind10

She moved with an almost feline grace, her muscles flexing beneath an ash consumed cloak. Her dark focus surveyed the area, gazing at the willows that this place were named after. Her gaze turned to venom when she noticed the faint scent of another equine. Seemingly in utter matrimony with her instincts, she pulled back her lips and released an unnatural snarl, the whites of her eyes showing as she attempted to figure out how old the scent was, but finding herself unable to do so.

I moved forwards, enjoying the feel of rich mud crusting the sore frogs of my hooves. My mane waved in the wind, gently, like silver flames pawing at white gold.
And the swaying fronds whispered, lustily...
"Yerinde...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:21 am

Cathcing a birdie's call was not too hard to accomplish. There was another nearby. Nostrils welled with water at the sudden intake of breath needed. A sneeze was emmitted. The unnatural sway of the spector's neck, and the way his hair flaunted itself rather than whom it belonged to, made him look foul. Ghastly odurs leaked and had been stirred from the bottom of the pond/lake, due to his blades which had been brushing violently up the gelatinous muck. As so, auds were apprehending the unusual snarl from a smokey - gray - hued banshee. His jaws a rigid line, making the beast look more and more uninviting. As he pulled himself upon the shore, his coat was a silver pigment. It was unnaturally shined- it made him look. . .elegant. He was discusted, indeed. But, he let the water stick to him. He did not inch another step after that.

Forelock, now more easeful, swayed onto one green lamp. A whist of a sigh was given off at the spector's gruff vocals. Deliberating wether to approach, attack, or just leave. Oho, he had bad times with mistresses. Never again will he go that way. As he stood, the chilling wind caressed his frame, it was cooler due to his still sodden peltage. Ill tempered madness was reluctent, as he inched away, but still stood where he had planned. The bitter redolence fringed at his nostrils, and to him, it was torture.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 am

I tilted my head and allowed my dimming eyes to focus on the stallion, watching the way his muscles curved beneath a lush coat. His stance was rigid, and in answer to my snarl, defensive. I relaxed visibly, rolling out my muscles and flicking my ears forwards, emmitting what I had hoped to sound like a friendly nicker.
I wasn't experienced when it came to the world of the male dominance, but I had had my share of the fun. Anxiety clouded my eyes when I thought of early attack, hoping that the stallion hadn't decided to take it as a challenge.
At the sound of a loud crack, I skittered sideways, throwing myself off balance when my hooves slid on the mud. Already made nervous by my company, my legs flew out in a startled reaction, causing me to slide further down the bank.
Gritting my teeth, I pushed my hooves into the mud until I had found a better hold, and looked back up at him with a tired expression.
I cursed myself as I attempted to slither back up the bank, loosing the balance on my front hooves and knocking my chin on the ground, harshly.
My teeth clamped together and I looked at the mud with an expression that shot live venom.
This clearly wasn't the place to be with another horse. I could easily be beaten by this brute.
I stood, shakily, and cat leaped up to the grass that licked at the roots of the willow, shaking myself quickly and releasing the pent up tension in my muscles.
At least up here I could make a quick, if not frantic, getaway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 am

Grace was not his type of thing. Not at all, really. Collaborating his next stride in his mind, his emotionless expression turnt a bit more belligerent. But soothed to emotionless again. Algae green eyes watched the mistress, not intentive. Was he supposed to laugh? Or cry? Or just move along? He whisked his crown away from the vixen's animosity from falling on the quaggy mud. She spoke? Wait. . .to who? The spector's eyes took a long intake of the atmosphere. No one was around. Clarity took hold of his auds, and his skull whipped around. And then, his framework moved, it gave a violent shake. "Selam. . ." whispered the trees, a gruff sound, it was hushed. Enmity boiled at it's peak. What language was it? What was going on? Sucking in his breath, he bounded himself, it was a distant canter up the bank, to where the ground turnt callous, and durable. His onyx maw stretched, this place had secrets.
He was too active, too alert. He let his guard down. Nape lifted, to feel the curing breeze. His tendrils shadowed his elongated face, and he gazed at the willow that weeped over the smokey flecked fae. Lids covered his eyes, and his lungs grew in his chassis. He breathed out, and then gently took a step forwards, the sun merley peering over the hills and crawling mountians. Steed thought he knew what he was doing.....or was he..?

ooc: Sorry I haven't replied for awhile, having some issues, and if the post sucks, that's probably why. . .but anyhow, sorry to keep you from replying.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:49 am

My muscles tensed once more, and my eyes shut down with fear as I watched the stallion suddenly move away from me. Mud was caking on my front, so I turned quietly and started up with what I hoped to be a smooth trot. The water accepted me, and I slid into it's silver depths, my eyes clouding with the spine-breaking cold.
I stood, letting the waves lap over my back, shutting my eyes and feeling my skin pricke. I had the feeling that something was watching me, but I didn't open my eyes.

Ooc: ...Are you alright?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 pm

I looked at the mistress. I sighed as I shuddered a chill upon my back. I lifted my legs and drifted into an unusual dance under the willow, it's soft green leaves traced over my back, my frosty alabaster coat lined with drops of water. Dust spread into the air, hitting the sun, so it became a darker hue. I let myself near the edge of the water, and stared with a renewe curiosity.
I could hear my heart shudder in my chest, my poison veins push blood through them, I lowered my muzzle, and consumed the water once more, although I was not thirsty.

ooc: I'm not sure anymore, honestly.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:47 pm

The water licked at my mane, posessively. I nickered softly, my legs becoming tangled in the grasses that grew in the fertile mud of the lake. My hooves were being massaged by small pebbles that were embedded in the muck. Fish flitted between my legs, and a thrashed my legs, not appreciating the scales cutting into my soft skin. I leaped out of the lake, thrashing about in the shallows before springing up onto the soft, green grass that rimmed the shore.
I was becoming bored of this game that I shared with the stallion.
I was damp, and the air was biting into my coat, creating spine-bending shivers that cascading up and down my back. I crept to the willow that the stallion sheltered beneath, and stood, watching him with drowsy eyes.
My ears flicked into a relaxed position and I whispered quietly, not entirely to myself but softly anyways "Bana yardım edebilir misiniz...?"
Can you help me...?
"Kayboldum..."
I'm lost...
The foreign words drawled from my tongue, and I was still not entirely sure that the other-one had heard me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat May 02, 2009 9:10 am

"Bayan, size kaybolur...?"
Madam, you are lost?
I muffled from my serpents' toung. Stepping back from the water, that had a cyan tint, from the clear sky above. My voice, it's tone, it was lathered till' it sounded sweet and calm. What? What happened? It felt like I just got a kick in the gut to turn my life around. I was not pleased, but I guess this would have to work. I looked back into my head, a place that had been locked back with heavy chains, a pit that was never touched. A black hole, filled with ghouls and ghosts, demons and darkness. A horrifying gat that took up most of the spector's wretched life. The sepia memory was of blood, skin, bones. It flushed into his head, and flourished through his eyes, which reflected what humiliation had done to him. Like a newborn fire, touching it's first tree, he spooked himself back to life. I looked at the mistress, and backed up a few paces. Nostrils flaring a white beam of mist.

ooc:I'm not sure if the words are correct, laugh at me if it's wrong, please. (: . .
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm

My face shifted into one of surprise rapidly. It was some what...reassuring, hearing another murmur in my native tongue. My heart was squeezing with fright and something that I couldn't quite recognize...curiousity?
The stallion seemed to take fright at something, and I cocked my head to the side, speaking softly as I moved towards him
"Kendimi kötü hissediyorum..."
I feel sick...
My head dropped onto my chest, as I tried to gesture to my core
"Kâlp hastalık..."
Heart sickness...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed May 06, 2009 6:37 am

A faint effort to perceive any faint noises in the distant background behind me, I inched a few paces forwards. I looked. . .distant, irritated. But not at the mare. She had done nothing of my concern. Something else, that was off, incorrect.
"Bir kalp hastalık ... bir tür var mı?"
A heart sickness, is there a type?
I cast my gaze at the earth, where my hooves left small imprints of themselves, where wornds prowled the undergrowth. I looked up again, at her.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 07, 2009 1:49 am

I could almost feel his breath on my face, and I inhaled softly. It smelt of something exotic, something... distant. I moved closer still, aching to feel his body-heat radiating onto my thin skin. I shivered, just thinking about the luxury.
My bones were breaking beneath the pressure that I felt on my lungs, and I choked out my response.
"Ebe tüketmek..." I whispered.
It consumes...
I looked up at the stallion above me and felt my eyelids flutter slightly
"Ismim...Yerinde..."
I am...Euphoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat May 09, 2009 8:06 am

I looked at her, my eyes felt abandoned from any thought. Speaking words with no hesitant pause.
"benim adım "
"Manifest"
My name is Manifest.
I let my head drop, letting the mare come as close as she pleaded, I accepted her. My coat polished and dried from the sun, and my unusual urge to hurt another had been dumped out and gone. I shivered delicatley, and moved closer, letting my muzzle brush her silky hair.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 10, 2009 2:31 am

My pulse was thundering in my ears as I felt the solid wall of horse against my withers. My brain was a mess of coloured and tangled dreams, and my breathing was fluttering as I shut my eyes, pressing myself further into a comfort that wasn't feigned. At least not yet.
"Yardımcı olabilir miyim?"
Can I help you?
I spoke quietly, trying vainly not to frighten my company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri May 15, 2009 4:51 am

"Hayır,
sorusuna ise ,
Sana yardım edebilirim?
"No, the question is, can I help you?" I could feel the fear and excitement radiate off of her white, flecked coat. My nostrils took in her scent, as for then, I slowly backed away, and sighed carefully. I edged to look around, but I didin't.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:12 am

Watching the stallion move away from me bought back memories that I'd rather keep to myself, and I whickered quietly. My voice was strained and broken when I moved closer, trying to regain that body heat that I had temporarily lost.
My grey coat touched that of the stallion's once more and I shivered with rhapsody.
"Belki..."
Maybe...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 am

The stallion simply nodded, the wind hoarse against his white face. He, seemingly had nowhere to take the mare, his neck flexing upwards and to the side to be placed on her spine. A brief rupture quivered through his nerves- a shiver. She was unusually cold. He made himself more upwright- more not loping off to the side. His forelock twisted off to the side, curling around his ears.
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum