Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A moonlight dance... Shall We?

2 posters

Go down

A moonlight dance... Shall We? Empty A moonlight dance... Shall We?

Post  PixieInTheDust Sat May 09, 2009 4:43 am

A moonlight dance... Shall We? 129282268v11_350x350_Front

Shall We Dance

I am invisible,
Not to be seen by daylight.
I am visible,
Only to be seen by moonlight.
By the starry light,
I dance only for me.

The moon shone through the trees, and onto my back. I shivered as I felt it's eerie warmth seep through my skin.
Danza.
I smirked hugely, and looked up at the full moon.
It is my time.
This is my time.
Tonight is my night.
Danza.
I stepped into the little clearing where the pond lay, and looked down into it's dark depths. My pale eyes glanced back at me, wickedly mischievous, and I turned away, looking up at the moon.
Danza!
I laughed out loud as the moon shone once more on my dark coat and I threw up my head, letting the fine silvery strands of my mane catch in the silvery light. As I brought my head down to touch my chest, I closed my eyes for an instant, remembering the first time I had danced for someone.
Tonight, I dance for someone again.
Me.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

A moonlight dance... Shall We? Empty Re: A moonlight dance... Shall We?

Post  Wolves Thu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

A moonlight dance... Shall We? Google13

I sliently watched the mare in the shadows of the night.My ears perked as her sweet voice fileld ym ears from her laughter and I slowly smiled to no one but myself.I loved how the moon caressed her coat in such a way to make it shine like a refelction of the moon itself, how she seemed to stand out from the darkness and shine brightly like the sun peering threw the clouds.I lowered my head as a soft wind blew threw and shivered at the chilling touch along my spine, feeling how my mane swept over my gaze and stayed to covered my eyes.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:54 pm

I should have noticed the scent, yet I didn't. I was lost in my own world, dancing to the steady beat of my heart. I did not tire, I did not stop, I only danced.
Danza!
Danza
Danza
Danza.

I will dance forever. The moonlight caught in the fine strands of my silky black mane, throwing it's silver colours onto my neck, and played cast the shadows in my coat. My sky blue eyes glinted white and my nostrils flared, taking in the fresh smell of dew.
Danza for me.
I stopped in a mid-rear and pivoted on the spot. My hind legs brushed a branch, and it overbalanced me. My grace ended as I slid to the ground, my tinkling laughter weaving in harmony to the eerie howling of the wind.
Danza.
I lay in the mud, breathing hard as the dark clouds covered the moon.
My moon.
The light.
My light.
I closed my eyes, taking another deep breath, then stiffened slightly. The smell of another.

"Quién es usted? Who are you?"
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm

My ears slowly perked upwards as I slightly raised my head but barley an inch from the ground, staying in the shadow's as I heard her call for someone not in her view,me.I held my breath as I resisted from moveing in the light.Slowly I spoke, letting my voice carry "A watcher...and nothing more" My tone was mysterious Something you would want to hear more of.My tail slowly swished behind me, as everything alse about me was silent.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm

I stayed still, my ears swiveling to catch the stallion's soft voice. I snort a soft laugh as I heard the mystery meant to entrance someone behind his words.
"Bueno, vigilante, ¿por qué no mostrar
usted mismo? Well, watcher, why don't you show yourself?"
I nod my head once, twice, before letting my muscles relax slightly.
Danza.
Not in company I wouldn't.
Danza.
I only dance for me.
Danza!
Tonight.
Weak rays from the moon that had escaped the cloud's cover shone down onto my back as I moved into the shadows more. My light blue eyes were wary, but curious. Guarded, yet still amused. I flexed my muscles slightly, feeling the cool wind run it's smooth fingers through my silky mane.
Danza.
Soon.

PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 pm

"Why should I?"I asked curiously as I moved among the shadow's I was like her in some ways I loved dancing at night went I got the oppurtnity as she had but i would do it alone.I snorted softly as I side stepped, barley lifting my hooves off the ground so you could hear the slight drag."I likedyour dance"I commented as my ears slightly rose mroe as the same goes for my head so only my muzzle was in the light with the tips of my mane.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 pm

I layed my ears back, baring my teeth. My blue eyes glinted with fire.
"Yo bailo para nadie, pero yo. I dance for no one but myself."
I hissed. My muscles tensed up, ready to flee if I had to. It wouldn't be the first time. I could see the faint glint of his eyes, and the tips of an over-long black forelock. He would be handsome if he hadn't have just said that.
I turned my head away.
Danza?
Not for him.
Danza.
For me only.
Danza!
Soon.
I sighed heavily. My heart always knew what I wanted most, no matter what. I could feel the strength of the moon coming back as my dark coat welcomed the light. It seeped through my skin, making me tingly all over.
Danza.
Danza.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:00 pm

I pulled back into the shadow's as my ears lowered slightly hurt by her words.I removed my gaze to the ground and sighed "Sorry to have upset you, i will leave"I said in a soft sigh as I finally slowly emerged from the shadow's into the moonlight.My coat turned a milky like color as I shoke my mane and turned away from where I saw her dissapear in the shadow's like I had.I kept my head low to the ground, like I normally did when I walked feeling my mane blow to the side softly from the faint breeze.Well....I guess im not as I use to be I spoke inside my head as I looked around me, my ears riseing as my head did to find a private spot.I shivered as I could feel my skin crawl and tingle at the thought of dancing by my own in the moonlight liek she had done...I loved it.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:19 pm

I sighed, and flicked my ears forward. I watched his coat dance and play with the moon's silver rays before stepping out of my own shadows. I reached my muzzle forward slowly, warily.
"Lo siento, pero yo sólo la danza para mí ahora. I am sorry, but I do only dance for myself now."
I said softly, calmly. I raise my head slightly, the fire still burning in my eyes, but not with anger. With gentleness, proudness.
"Estoy vamos Danza, pero prefiero Danza. I am Shall We Dance, but I prefer Danza."
I flare my nostrils, the delicate pink showing, and prick my ears.
"¿Quién es usted? Who are you?"
I ask for the second time tonight. I flick my moon-streaked tail and shake my neck, un-knotting the tangles in my mane.
Danza?
Yes, he dances.
Danza?
I will dance.
Danza?
For him? Maybe.
Danza.
Soon.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 pm

I looked over my shoulder at her, turning my neck around for a clear view.I slowly turned back around my body faceing her and dipped my head to the ground in a bow before raiseing it up once more.I slowly reached my muzzle to ehr's and brushed it with my own before pulling back letting my ears go up."Pleasure to meet you danza, I am mysterious Phantom, Phantom for short" I spoke in a queit tone that still had the mysterious edge to it.I could see the burning in ehr eyes like a forest fire going after the tree's, it wasen't for anger i could see that but the burning feeling to dance.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 pm

I glanced down to meet the stallion's eyes that I could feel boring into mine. I saw the understanding in his eyes, and dropped my gaze, feeling the burn run dry.
"'Es un placer, Phantom. De hecho lo es. 'Tis a pleasure, Phantom. Indeed it is."
I murmur, glancing up at the falling moon.
"Usted danza. You dance."
It wasn't a question, but a statement. I could see it in his eyes, the recognition of my very soul. But, my name is sort of a dead give away.
Danza?
Yes. Danza.
Danza?
Soon. So soon.
Danza?
He can watch.
Danza.
Danza.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 pm

"Would you join me?" I qquestioned meaning would she dance with me.I raised my neck up high to gaze at the moon for a moment before returning back to hers.I side stepped slightly as i had my neck curved to see her while my body was sideways.I threw my head up, removing my mane from my gaze letting my eyes finally be shown.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:08 am

I followed his gaze to the moon and sighed.
Danza?
Yes?
Danza.
I will.

"Voy a bailar ... pero para mí sólo. I will dance... but for me only."
I murmur softly, closing my eyes for a second then looking up to meet the stallion's multi-coloured eyes. I nodded once before sitting right back on my haunches and liftin my forelegs in the air slightly.
Danza!
Danza.
The moon broke free of the clouds, and my ears perked high as I pushed off from the ground, in a full rear. My muscles flexed, the silver glow giving them their own life as my blue eyes danced with the passion that always came when I danced.
Danza.
I am danza.
Danza.
I will danza forever.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 am

"This dance is not for me" I said and flicked my ears back.I threw my head up as I fully reared like she had done, bringing my chin down to touch my chest as i struke my hooves out as it to climb into the cliuds.Once I came back down I lifted my left front hoof and my back in the same shape together as if I was about to take a step but came back down and did it with the other almost like a prance but better, starting to dance in place going faster with each step.Soon I staretd to jump almost like a rear but I barley lifted my front hooves of the ground, jumpping side to side but I landed diffrently if I jumpped to the left I landed on my left front hoof then jumpepd off and went to the right doing the same thing over and over a few times.I could smell dust start to slightly kick up around me and snorted as I threw my head up almost seeming to be in slow motion doing the same small jump,with only my front hooves before I came back down.I started side-walking in a circle around her my gaze never lifting from her form as I started to dance once more while still going in a circle.This dance was a little more difficult i staretd jumpping side to side again like i had first done but this time I didn't let my hooves touch the ground, I stayed in the air balanceing one my hind hooves like I was rearing but yet I wasn't.I kept the circle around her going as I moved my body side to side in a gracful jump like pattern with my front hooves off the ground but never high enough to be considered a rear.My movements for each dance were swift and gracful in each step or jump.Once I had gone in 3 circles I came back down, huffing from breath from my flared nostrols as sweat lightly coated my body and made it a darker shade.My eyes clsoed and my muzzle lifted towards the moon as I felt at peace, felt untouched.A few sencodns later I moved my gaze back to hers.

((If you wanna see what i mean by the jumping thing go here and it starts at 3:19))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8yuNgse40
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 am

I watched the stallion out of the corner of my blue eye, never letting him out of my sight. For a large stallion, he danced gracefully, lithely, and he enjoyed it. He loved it. This was him, as it was me too.
As he circled, I stayed in the one spot, rearing, dancing, playing with the moon as it's light streaked my coat, ruffled the smooth, silky hair and casted a radiant glow. My eyes danced with my legs as my small build moved in all directions.
I danced longer than he did. I danced until the sun rose and the moon slowly sunk. The bright red, pink and orange rays took over playing games with my coat and lit the fire in my eyes again.
My time.
My life.
My world.
And I loved it.
I danced in the sun until it was just touching the tip of the mountains in the distance. The bright yellow flame burnt itself into the world...
...My world...
...And I collapsed in a heap in the shadows where I could barely be seen. No sweat was to be seen visibly, years of dancing helped with that, but I was blowing heavily.
But who was I dancing for?
Me, or the stallion?
Me.
Danza!
I danza for me.
Danza.
Good? Fabulous.
Danza?
I danza for both of us.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 am

I watched her intently, my gaze never lifting as my ears perked.Soon enough I moved along with her, till she fell in a heap which was my time to stop as I regained my breath ocne more.Once my breath was at an even pace I walked closer to her, dipping my muzzle just to her shoulder were barley the tip touched her coat, my breath still comeing from my nostrols in large huffs.I stayed like that for a few moments, before pulling myself back and taking a few steps back as well in the shadow's away from the sun but enought to where I could be seen.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 am

The warmth from his touch burned my skin and I shivered slightly, although not too much as to the stallion would see. I leaned into his muzzle, my eyes closed, until I felt it move away. The fire retreated slowly, but a faint trace of it still remained on my shoulder.
Danza.
Not now.
Danza!
Tonight.
My eyes flickered open and I looked up at Phantom through my long, black eyelashes. I fluttered them at him, before grinning.

"Usted bien para bailar un semental. You dance well for a stallion."
I tilted my head to the side, and my eyes narrowed with curiosity.
"¿Por qué estás sola? Why are you alone?"
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 am

I smiled down at her and slowly went to lie along next to her.I settled with a soft thump, not being far but to close either so she still had her space."Well thank you, you dance better then any mare I have seen" I commented in reply to hers.I could slowly feel my smile vanish at her question and looekd off into the shadow's for a second."I guess you could say I lose to anyone stallion but not by fighting, more of attraction.I dont talk much and give the mare space but I guess I was giving off the wrong vibes so I end up alone or abandoned which ever you like to call it most of the time." I muttered in a low tone as I avoided her gaze just feeling a slight crawl under neath my coat like I always did when I thought a mare was going to leave me once more.

Last edited by Wolves on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:04 am

(Hopefull you dont mind waiting for me in this?)
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:07 am

Ooc: Dw, Wolves. I will. XD
I'll post once more soon.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:41 pm

(Bump! xD)
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 pm

(Giving up on the language thingo for this RP for a while.. =D)

I close my eyes, my long lashes fluttering softly as I breathe deeply.
"I'm so sorry."
I murmur gently as I turn my head, eyes still closed, so my muzzle just touched his shoulder, the long strands of his mane fluttering as I blew out gently.
I hadn't slept for 2 days, and my breathing slowed down a little. My muscles relaxed, and the sweat dried on my black coat as it gleamed dully in the dimmed moonlight.
I sigh delicately and opened one eye, the green colour twinkling.

"Why do you dance...?"
My voice was barely more than a whisper, as I drifted in and out of sleep, trying to stay awake long enough to listen.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 am

(lol thats okay xD and im changing the color to silver xD)
My ears softly perked upwards as I turned my head towards her with a soft smile. "Its alright...I dance because I enjoy it" I mumbled out in a whisper since I could see she was starting to doze off.I chuckled under my breath and touched her muzzle with my own for a moment "Sleep, it seems like you need it" I softly spoke once more as I removed my muzzle and let out a small yawn myself.
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum