Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going away... And everyone's disappeared!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going away... And everyone's disappeared! Empty Going away... And everyone''s disappeared!

Post  PixieInTheDust Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 am

Hey guys
Well, from Thursday next week, so about 7 days from the day I post this(Today. Duh!), I will be going away for a week with the school Equestrian Team. I won't have internet access, as I will be riding all day every day for a week, and I don't have access to an internet service. BTW, it will get to about -4 degrees, Celsius at night, and I will be sleeping in a float, getting up at 5 every morning... Ouch!

Also, I must say, I seem to have scared everyone away! Where has everyone gone? *Gets up from corner and grabs poking stick* Beware. I have the power of the poking stick!
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Going away... And everyone's disappeared! Empty Re: Going away... And everyone's disappeared!

Post  Antagonista Thu May 21, 2009 7:26 am

x3 Sounds fun, Pixie. We'll miss you, but you should have fun. Ouch. I'd die in that weather.

I'm sure everyone will be coming back. ^_^
Antagonista
Antagonista
Admin

https://darefordistance.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Going away... And everyone's disappeared! Empty Re: Going away... And everyone's disappeared!

Post  Wolves Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 am

I would so freeze to death in that weather xD. and I hope ya have fun and come back soon cause we will miss ya lol.

Im still here =DD
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Fri May 22, 2009 2:19 am

Lolz. Thanks Wolves, Antagonista. I know. You should see some of the clothes and stuff I am having to pack. It's pretty funny. XD
Yeah, it will be fun... Apart from the cold. Ill see ya'll 'round then. =D
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 3:50 am

Guh, sorry for being inactive...me and Cole have been getting up to all manners of mischief, so we have been very dormant and sleeping a lot xD
Our mischief probably involves things such as rampaging through the city at night and sleeping during the day =P
We'll be back soon...I don't know why we are so crazy lately...must be swine flu and all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista Sat May 23, 2009 1:25 pm

-shakes head- Running through the city at night? That can't be good. x3

I apparently have swine flu in my fingertips.
Antagonista
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sat May 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Swine flu in your fingertips? All I know is that a heap of people have got it... and died... D=

*Sighs* No, I don't think that could be good...
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista Sat May 23, 2009 6:10 pm

It's an inside joke. I fear the swine flu.
Antagonista
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightRose Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm

*Tilts head in confusion* Sorry if this is like a stupid question, but Pixie? Are you known by the username LilyGrey? Because on my site there's a girl by that user that posted practically the same thing, she was going on a trip for a week, sleeping on a float, and riding horses...hmmm, confizzled here lol xD

MidnightRose

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 am

On a float? I thought I wrote in a float... Hmm...
Yeah, I'm Lily. I like to put my user names after my old horses. XD
Hmm, you are from Moments then? Sorry if I sound rude, but what is your user name on there?
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 1:19 am

Yeah, me and Cole are so very bad o.o"
Same thing goes for my sister...today, she charged into my room and declared "EMI! We are going to feed the ducks, and yes, you are a tube worm"
That's a typical occurance.

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sun May 24, 2009 1:40 am

Tube worm...? Aww. Sisterly love. Reminds me of my sister...
"Jess, where did Rabbit go? GIVE ME BACK RABBIT!!" She then puts on the waterworks until Mum and Dad yells at me. D=

BTW, 'Rabbit' is my sister's favourite stuffed animal... o.O
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Antagonista Sun May 24, 2009 2:32 am

Lmao. If I weren't so tired, I could say a lot more to all of that.
Antagonista
Antagonista
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Sun May 24, 2009 2:46 am

XD
Trust me. That is one of the... mild things she does. *Glares at little sister* I swear, she looks so innocent... When she isn't smiling.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Tue May 26, 2009 5:15 am

Well, day after tomorrow is the big traveling day! I doubt I would be able to get on tomorrow at all, although I will try.
I'll see you guys around.
Luff Pixie. Xoxo
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightRose Sat May 30, 2009 10:48 am

Psh.... In a float, on a float.. Same difference. lolz. Ooooooh it is you!! lolz, I'm the admin =D TaintedEssence. We need to RP sometime... I don't ever remember RPing with you.. Hmmmm... Very Happy

MidnightRose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 pm

xDD
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Ahh. Tainted. Danni. XD Yeah, we should sometime. It's good to see you again.
Well, I'm back! How unfortunate for you guys... XD
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 pm

SWEEET and WB! xD did you have fun??
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah! It was so fun. But, it was extremely cold. D= I fell off twice, and Ill try to post some photos in a couple of days. =D.
Thanks Wolves. =D
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm

xD i wont be on after sunday till the 20th xD cause im going up to arixzona and stuff so i wont have internet acsess xDD oh i hate the cold, love the heat better lol. Wait fell off what??? O.o

Wlecome xD
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Off my horse, Pixie. XD. Nope, I fell off the top of a cliff. Jks. Awww! We'll miss ya!
Yeah, same here. I hate being cold. I couldn't feel my hands for half the week.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 pm

OMG! a Cliff??? I will become Super K and save you xDDD Super K is a nickname my friends gave me lol.Me will miss you guys to!!! xD and i would have died in that cold lol
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieInTheDust Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Lolz. Smooth. Yeah, it was preetty cold there. But, we got a new puppy on the way home, so that was cool.
PixieInTheDust
PixieInTheDust

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Ooooo, what type of puppy?
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum