Dare for Distance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves Domain

Go down

Wolves Domain Empty Wolves Domain

Post  Wolves Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Please dont take or use any of my pictures i post here

Human:-
Name:Brendan Mack
Status (single, in a relationship?):Single for the time being
Birth Place:-
Eye Colour:Dark gold
Hair Colour:Dirty blonde
Skin Colour:Tan
Style:More relaxing
History:
brendan has always had a strange and deprived past.He doesent talk much since a man had broke into his house and killed both his parents along with his siter which in turn he almost was murdered as well but lucky escaped with a cut along his back and the polive hualing the man away.
Personality:
Brendan is very queit and smart.He rarely talks to people but always keeps a small smile on his face never giving someone the oppertunity to see the really unique smile he has.He can also become very serious in a dangorous sitaution.He is smart in many ways and always thinks things threw before doing anything.He can be very protective of those close to him due to what happened to him in the past.
Other:
Picture:
Wolves Domain The_wa11

Cat:-
Name:Curious figure *Cure*
Breed:Maltese
Mate:none
Clan:loner
Domesticated or Wild?:Both
Fur Colour:See pic
Eye Colour:Yellow
Markings:See pic
Position in Clan (if wild)?:loner
History:
Cure has always kept to herself and never bothers for anyone alse.She will help someone if they ask and if their in her path.
Personality:
Cure is very mysterious but also playful.She lightens the mood for others by doing something funny or just joking around.She is very calm and smart knowing what she must do and when she should do whatever it is.
Other:
Picture:
Wolves Domain MalteseCat_148

Last edited by Wolves on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Wolves Domain Empty Re: Wolves Domain

Post  Wolves Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 pm

My name Is Ghostly Shadow,Im known as shadow.I have lived for Seven years and im still on the move.My coat is the color of the night while my eyes are the color or a golden yellow wolf's.I live alone without anyone to care hiden among the shadows of the tree's and the darkness that welcomes me with opewn arms.

Wolves Domain Hallow11
I roam the lands like a Ghost you'll never see...

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 pm

My name is The Demon within,im known as Demon.I have lived for Seven years at which i dearly regret being on this world full of hatred.I am Agressive fore i am a Male.My coat is a mix of black and tan while my eyes are crimson red like the color of blood.German shepherd and Wolf blood run threw my veins.I hate the world and all who inhabit it.

I Have a Sister
Wolves Domain 24327811
I Live among the dead and walk away from the living...

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Human:-
Name:Jordan lock
Status (single, in a relationship?):Single
Birth Place:-
Eye Colour:Blue green
Hair Colour:Black
Skin Colour:Pale
Style:Emo
History:-
Personality:
Jordan always smiles and can be very queit.He is very smart and always protects those close to him.he has a playful side to him that rarely comes out but never lets people get the better of him.
Other:
Picture:
Wolves Domain Boulevardofbrokendreams

Last edited by Wolves on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm

My Name is A Broken Heart,im known as Broken.I have lived for Five years and im still as young as ever.I am queit ,fore i am a mare.My coat is a blue roan while my eyes are a crystal blue.I never talk much but then words are a waste of my time for no one chooses to listen.
Wolves Domain BlueMoon06-02
"Im like a heart,that repiars itself with bandages and stitches..."

My Name is Silent Whispers,im known as Whisper.I have lived for Six years and im still as queit as ever.I am sassy fore i am a Female.My coat is white with a much darker colored stripes of a black and blue mix with Ocean colored eyes to match.I walk among the earth with such silence its like i was never there to begin with.

Wolves Domain Bluetiger
"i move with such silence i was never there in the first place..."

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm

My Is Keandra im known as keandra.I am Quiet fore i am a Female.I have lived for Five years so far.My coat is a mix of white,grey and black while my eyes are the color of an Ocean blue.I have wolf and husky blood running threw my veins and am wild at heart.

I have a Brother
Wolves Domain Husky
I Diffrent from the inside out....

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 am

My name Is Intoxication,im known as Toxic.I have lived for Six years and im still ont he move.My coat is a mix of black and white like an old picture while my eyes are the color of a forest green.I roam the lands strong and powerful without a care in the world.

Wolves Domain Mybanner4a78c5c240231

I'm Like a Durg You cant stop wanting....

Last edited by Wolves on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:49 am

My name is gracful Figure and im know as Grace.I have lived for four years so far.Im calm for i am a female.My coat is a mix of Grey,white and black while my eyes are a lime green.Boarder collie blood runs threw my veins.I dont mind people nor any other animal that comes along my path.
Wolves Domain Mybanner4a78c3ec3a6a4
I move with such grace thats hard to follow...

Last edited by Wolves on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:01 am

I use the same name sometimes

My name is the Deadly demon from how i seem to never die,im known as Demon.Im argressive fore im a Male,i have lived for Seven years.My coat is Midnight black while my eyes are golden yellow.I fight with a sense of being something out of this world and never give till the very last breath leaves my beaten body with a smile along my face that shows i never truely lost.
I have a sister
Wolves Domain 23901911
I Live to kill and kill to live...
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun May 03, 2009 1:10 pm

My name Is keandra,im known from the same name.Im queit fore i am a Female,i have Lived for Five years.My coat is Jet black while my eyes an Ocean blue.I never speak unless i want to and let no one take the control i have over myself from me.I fight till the very last breath i have left in my lungs but laugh at the face of death.

I have brother
Wolves Domain 42-16411
Most others run from death,while i run to greet it...
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun May 03, 2009 1:23 pm

My Name is The Last Dance,Im known as Dance.I have lived For, Four years and i still look so young.I am energetic,Fore i am a Mare.My coat is Grey dappled color with a white and grey mane and tail to match,while my eyes are Orange like yellow.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.

Wolves Domain Proud_19
"I Dance my way threw life..."
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

My Name is War Admiral,im known as Either War or Admiral.I haved Lived for Eight years and i still have the strength of a powerful,young colt.My coat is the color of the darkness with a matching mane and tail that have Aurban tips,My eyes being diffrent from one another the left being a Light green while the right was a brown like a tree's bark.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.I am Strong,Fore i am a stallion.

Wolves Domain 4116291-md
Wolves Domain 4123826-lg
"I walk among the darkness that welcomes me along..."

Last edited by Wolves on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Sun May 03, 2009 9:49 pm

My Name is Lost Dreams,im known as Dream.I have lived for hree years and i still dont remember much of my past.My coat is the color of winters first snow with some grey spots here and there with a matching mane and tail,my eyes being a chocolate brown.I am quick,fore i am a mare.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.

Wolves Domain 3e3636d7
"I dont remember my past but then again why would i want to..."
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Thu May 28, 2009 10:59 pm

My Name is Mysterious Phantom im know as Phantom.I am Powerful, fore i am a stallion.My blood is stained with the breed of a Spanish Mustang.I haved roam the earth for Seven years.My coat is a dusty like cream color, same goes for my mane and tail but the front is black, while my eyes are green in the middle and blue on the outside.I rather enjoy my peace and quite but every know and then I do wish for company.

Wolves Domain Google13
"I am like a phantom, you never agknowledge..."
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 am

My name is Snow White, Im Known as Snow.I am Flirty, Fore I am a Mare.My blood is staiend with the breed of a Egyptian Arabian.My coat is the color of winter's first snow same goes for my mane and tail, while my eyes are a dark shade of silver.I enjoy the company of other's and can be a show off when I want to but all in all im just as scared as you.My moods waver from time to time depending on who im with.

Wolves Domain White-arabian-horse
"Im like winter's first snow, I can be nice or being brutal..."
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am

My Name is Natural Disaster, Im known as Disaster.I am Powerful, Fore i am a Stallion.My blood is stained with the breed of a Gypsy vanner.I have roamed the earth for Six years.My coat is a mix of black and white same goes for my mane and tail, while my left eyes is a chocolate brown and my right is a forest green.I can Care for another and am not afaid to give my life for my mate.Over my years I have settled a chian around my heart making it hard to gain my trust.

Wolves Domain Gypsyvannerhorsessterl
"Im Like a chain, I lock myself away..."
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 am

The name given to me is Kristina, but they call me Krissy.I am a female.I stand at 5'0.My eyes are a mixture of color containing blue,green,and brown.My hair is natrually dark brown.My heart has been stolen and is safely being held by someone.I love to make people laugh and lighten the mood but I do have a temper that goes along with it.

Do not use the picture below, for it is me.

Wolves Domain Grand_20
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am

My name is Ghost of the past, Im known as Ghost.I am Head-strong, fore I am a brute.I have roamed the earth for Nine years, still being as young as ever.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.My coat is white and my muzzle is grey, my main is a cream like color with light tips while my eyes are a chocolate brown.

Wolves Domain Asset_upload_file562_6174
"Im a ghost in the past, all ways forgotten..."
Wolves
Wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down